February is the shortest month, but often seems to last the longest! So learn how to make warming dishes that will make Spring seem just around the corner with our Half-Term Cookery course.
You’ll learn how to make bread, including animal shapes and tea breads. And we’ll cover the basics of soup making, including how to make a good vegetable stock.
The course is aimed at children aged 7 and above. The course starts at 9.30 am and will finish at 3.00 pm. The course content for this workshop is listed below. Should you require any further details regarding ingredients, particularly if your child suffers from a particular food allergy, then please do not hesitate to ring the bakery and discuss this with us. Light refreshments will be provided for breaks, however children will need to bring a packed lunch with them. Everything that they make is theirs to take home and share.
Minimum of 6 children required, Maximum 10.
- Learn the basics of making bread, the techniques and ingredients needed
- Learn how to make your own bread dough
- Make the cutest bread animals to share with your family
- Make and bake a really easy tea bread, delicious toasted!
- Learn how to prepare vegetables and then make your own soup, to keep you warm on chilly winter days
- And finally...real hot chocolate, which just has to be drunk after we make it!
To book please ring the bakery: 01477 537583
Download a booking form