Summer Ices, Sorbets & Smoothies
Learn how to make your own farmhouse ice creams, sorbets and smoothies from scratch! We start with the ingredients, with visits to the dairy farm and the fruit garden. Then you’ll make real dairy ice cream and sorbets.
The Smoothy Challenge will see who can make the tastiest smoothy! You’ll have a wide range of fruits and Cheshire honeys to use in making your smoothy.
You’ll also get to make fruit sauces to go with your mouth-watering creations. You’ll learn the art of balancing the tang of fruit with the smooth dairy flavours by using the wide range of fruits available.
And finally we’ll make some shortbread – what better to go with homemade ice cream!
- Visit to the dairy unit and fruit garden on the farm (please bring wellies)
- Making Smoothies - get creative and design your own flavour
- Ice cream and sorbet making - with tasting sessions of course!
- Real fruit sauces to add some extra wow factor your homemade ice cream
- Shortbread - A chance to make delicious biscuits to go with the ice cream, providing there's some left of course!